Cinque Terre is one of the biggest symbols of Italy. It is seen on wallpapers, information guides, postcards and many other media outlets - mostly because of its charm and unusual location. Nested on a rock hill, this small village is known for the amazing architecture and the different colored houses and narrow steep streets that it features.
This tour will take you on a stroll in Cinque Terre, but also the similarly designed coastal villages of Portofino, Rapallo and Santa Margherita Ligure, where you can eat fresh fish and try the local wines - or spend your mini holiday away from the urban rush.
Picturesque, artsy and vintage - each of these villages is going to win over your heart the first second you notice them!
Day 01: Milan Arrival | Welcome to Italy! Upon arrival at Pisa airport please proceed through the Passport Control and collect your luggage inside the customs area. Just outside this area meet your driver who will transfer you to your Hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure. The rest of the day is at leisure on the Tigullio Gulf. Overnight in Santa Margherita Ligure.
Day 02: Portofino, San Fruttuoso, and Rapallo | After breakfast at the hotel, meet your driver and private guide in the lobby for a Private Tour of Portofino, San Fruttuoso and Rapallo. The most popular resort towns on the Italian Riviera, little Portofino with just over 500 permanent residents. Visit the Church of San Giorgio and take a stroll down to the lighthouse. A ferry trip to San Fruttuoso is included in the tour. This small fishing village located in a bay at the foot of Mount Portofino can be reached only by boat or on foot, following the trails in Portofino Park. After lunch in a characteristic local restaurant, take a short Ferry to Rapallo. The Vittorio Veneto waterfront is an elegant walk in the shade of palm trees; halfway along with boat berth with which the other places on the Gulf are reached. Late afternoon return to your Hotel. Overnight in Santa Margherita Ligure.
Day 03: Santa Margherita Ligure - Tigullio Gulf - Cinque Terre | After breakfast at the hotel, meet your driver in the lobby for a Private Transfer to Cinque Terre. On route tour The Tigullio Gulf. Visit Chiavari, Sestri Levante, and Levanto. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 04: Cinque Terre | Breakfast a the Hotel. Meet your Private Guide at the Hotel Lobby for a Tour of The Cinque Terre (5 Lands, featuring some of the Mediterranean's most picturesque seaside villages. A combination of easy walks, village visits, train rides, and a short boat trip between the atmospheric villages, makes this the ideal visit to the Cinque Terre. Late afternoon return to your Hotel. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 05: Cinque Terre | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today Spend the day at leisure in Cinque Terre. The main attraction of the Cinque Terre is the landscape. Mediterranean herbs and trees grow spontaneously from the top of the hills down to the water level. Well embedded in this magnificent natural scenery, one can admire the intense human activity of the ancestors when the wine terraces were built. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 06: La Spezia and Gulf of Poets| Breakfast at the Hotel. Today explore the Gulf of Poets on a Private Guided Tour. The Gulf of Poets is a dramatically beautiful area full of little villages, gorgeous colors, and steep cliffs that disappear into the blue waters below. Also known as the Gulf of La Spezia this area of the Italian Riviera begins at the Magra River and finishes at the town of Portovenere. The Bay of Poets, so-called because it was a favorite of writers like Shelley, Byron, Petrarca, and Montale. It also includes the picturesque villages of Lerici, Sarzana, Tellaro, San Terenzo, Montemarcello, the city of La Spezia, and the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. Overnight in Portovenere.
Day 07: Day at Leisure or *Optional Tour. Overnight in Portovenere.
Day 08: Portovenere - Milan Airport | After breakfast at the hotel enjoy a Private Transfer from Lerici to Milan Airport.
- 2 Nights Santa Margherita
- 3 Nights Cinque Terre
- 2 Nights in Portovenere
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transportation by Mercedes E or V Class with English Speaking Driver
- Private Guided Tours with Professional Local Guides | Door to Door Service
- Entrances to Museums, Galleries, Archeological Parks and other Venues
- Breakfast at Hotels, All Food & Wine Tours/Enogastronomic and Most Lunches.
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in Italy
Private Package Tours Rates
Low Season (Nov. 16 to April 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 600 Euro per person/per day.
- Platinum: in 5* Standard Hotels: Starting at 800 Euro per person/per day.
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,000 per person/per day.
Shoulder Season (April 16 to May 15) and (Oct. 16 to Nov. 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 650 Euro per person/per day.
- Platinum: in 5* Standard Hotels: Starting at 850 Euro per person/per day.
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,100 + Euro per person/per day.
High Season (May 16 to Oct. 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 700 Euro per person/per day.
- Platinum: in 5* Standard Hotels: Starting at 900 Euro per person/per day.
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,200 + Euro per person/per day.
Private Small Groups of 4, 6 and 8 + price per person will be lower
For Custom Made Tours we work with any reasonable Budget