Ideal for spring and summer getaways, this tour will introduce you to a side of Italy you will hardly explore on your own. Mixing architecture with fine dining and entertainment, you will visit some of Italy's most famous touristic places including Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, The Borromean Islands and Cinque Terre as one of the most picturesque coastal places on the planet that dates back to centuries ago.
The second half of this tour is reserved for the amazing city of Florence, known as the birthplace of art as we know it and many artists like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raffaello and others.
Not only you will see their works in the Florence museums - you will also taste the amazing wines of the region and see fine dining at its finest. The end is reserved for Rome and Vatican as one of the most iconic places in Italy, introducing you to the best Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel and the Raphael Rooms.
Day 01: Milan Arrival | On your arrival at Milan Airport, our local English speaking representative will be waiting to welcome you to Italy. You will be transferred by private limo to your hotel on Lake Como. Rest of the day is at leisure. For overseas Flight arrivals, we suggest an early dinner with a good night sleep. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 02: Lake Como Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today enjoy a beautiful and relaxing private day trip to Lake Como to see the city of Como and its jewel, Bellagio.
- Your driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Bellagio and drive you to Como historic city center, where you will visit its architectural wonders to include the Duomo, the Broletto, the Temple of Volta, and Terragni Palace. You can make an optional visit to the Educational Silk Museum, featuring machines, objects, documents, samples and instruments from Como’s textile industry, which earned the town its nickname “City of Silk.”
- Your private tour then takes you to Bellagio, one of the Italy’s most breathtaking towns. After lunch in a characteristic local restaurant, enjoy a guided walking tour in the historical center. From the lakefront reach La Punta (the tip of the peninsula), where the three arms of the lake divide. Visit St. James church then continue to the beautiful little borough of Pescallo. Walk by Villa Giulia and head back to the Como side of the lake, to see the little fishing harbour of Loppia. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 03: Lake Maggiore Private Guided Tour| Breakfast at the Hotel. This morning meet your local guide for a Full Day private tour of Lake Maggiore. The Tour starts in Stresa and then continues on to The Borromean Islands. The famous town of Stresa (Italy, 5000 inhabitants, 200 m above sea level) enjoys a splendid location on Lake Maggiore in the Gulf of Borromeo, where it overlooks the eponymous islands, the main attraction in the region. Its beautiful countryside, architectural gems and mild climate combine to make Stresa one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy. The Borromean Islands: Isola Madre and Isola Bella with their stunning palaces and ornamental gardens, are a must see destination for aesthetes. Luxury villas and opulent Art Nouveau hotels line the elegant lakeside, which is ideal for a tranquil stroll. Since the late 19th century Stresa has been renowned for its sophisticated atmosphere and genteel visitors, and today still enjoys an impressive roster of cultural, musical and meeting events. Late afternoon return to your Hotels on Lake Como. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 04: Transfer from Lake Como to Cinque Terre | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver in the lobby for a Private Transfer to your hotel in Cinque Terre. On route stop in Portofino where you will have some time at leisure before enjoying Lunch at a local characteristic restaurant. Early afternoon continue for your hotel in Cinque Terre. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 05: Cinque Terre Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your Private Guide at the Hotel Lobby for a Private Tour of The Cinque Terre (5 Lands), featuring some of the Mediterranean's most picturesque seaside villages. A combination of easy walks, village visits, train rides and a short boat trip between the atmospheric villages makes this the ideal visit to the Cinque Terre. Lunch in a characteristic Liguria restaurant. Your private Guide will share great stories about each charming village, as The Cinque Terre is a string of five fishing villages perched high on the Italian Riviera, which until recently were linked only by mule tracks and accessible only by rail or water. An ancient system of footpaths is still the best way to visit the five villages: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. Late afternoon return to your Hotel. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 06: Cinque Terre At Leisure | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today spend time at leisure in Cinque Terre. *Optional Tour: The Gulf of Poets is a dramatically beautiful area full of little villages, gorgeous colors and steep cliffs that disappear into the blue waters below. Also known as the Gulf of La Spezia this area of the Italian Riviera begins at the Magra River and finishes at the town of Portovenere. The Bay--so called because it was a favorite of writers like Shelley, Byron, Petrarca and Montale--also includes the picturesque villages of Lerici, Sarzana, Tellaro, San Terenzo, Montemarcello, the city of La Spezia, and the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 07: Cinque Terre - Pisa Private Tour - Florence | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your driver at the Hotel Lobby to private transfer to your Florence Hotel. On route visit Pisa, undoubtedly among the richest cities in the world for architecture and history: it is mandatory destinations for those who want to go deep inside Tuscany and its artistic background. Once in Pisa, you will be met by personal guide and the tour starts in the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli: here you can admire the baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower, together with a guided visit in the majestic Cathedral. Continue to your Florence Hotel and arrive just in time for check in. Overnight in Florence.
Day 08: Florence Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your Guide at the Hotel Lobby. Follow your guide along the windy pathways to a stop in Piazza del Duomo. Be awed as you take in the glory of the Duomo (Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori). Marvel at the intricacy of the pink, white and green marble that covers the exterior, then gaze up at the striking cupola. You’ll also see Giotto's bell tower (Campanile di Giotto), and the bronze baptistery doors by Ghiberti. Next, stroll to the Accademia Gallery. Head directly inside with your skip-the-line ticket and make a beeline for the gallery’s most famous exhibit: Michelangelo’s David, a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture. Admire the marble statue which was carved in the early 16th century, and learn how it is a symbol of strength and youthful, human beauty. Lunch at leisure. This afternoon head into Florence Old Town to see the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce. Pose for photos by its distinctive façade before strolling to Piazza della Signoria. See the imposing Palazzo and Ponte Vecchio and admire the replica of Michelangelo’s David. Then, wander through the Loggia dei Lanzi, an open-air sculpture gallery. After, make for the Uffizi Gallery, which is home to more than 1,500 pieces of art including works by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raffaello and Caravaggio. Head directly inside Uffizi Gallery, with your skip-the-line tickets and Personal Guide. After the Tour, return to your Hotel. Overnight in Florence.
Day 09: San Gimignano and Siena Private Guided Tour | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver and guide in the lobby.
- You will visit San Gimignano, a fantastic example of medieval architecture declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, famous for its medieval skyscrapers. These tower houses were built by local families at the height of the Guelph-Ghibelline conflict. Stop in a Wine Estate where you will enjoy a Lunch/Food a Wine Tasting.
- Then continue on to Siena, Italy's loveliest medieval city. Enjoy a private guided visit of the old city center; walk along the narrow medieval streets, you will admire the splendid Cathedral, the Libreria Piccolomini and Piazza del Campo, where the famous Palio horse race is held twice a year, overlooked by the Palazzo del Comune. Free time to stroll around, before returning to your hotel in Florence.
Day 10: Florence - Rome - Vatican Private Tour | After Breakfast meet your driver at the hotel lobby. Enjoy a Private transfer from your Sorrento Hotel to your hotel in Central Rome. Check in at the Hotel and lunch at leisure. In the afternoon meet your driver at the Hotel lobby to be transferred to the Vatican for an afternoon Vatican Private Guided tour.
- First Visit Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms. Here we will spend plenty of time to absorb the atmosphere of this unique building. You will learn about the life and times of Michaelangelo at the Vatican, his relationship with Pope Julius II and relive how he worked and lived.
- You will then move onto visit Saint Peter’s Basilica – the world’s most famous and largest Catholic Church. The final part of the tour will focus on Saint Peter’s Square; here you will have time to admire Michaelangelo’s Dome and Bernini’s colonnades. Late afternoon return you to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 11: Private Guided Ancient Rome and Underground Tour | After breakfast meet your driver and guide at the hotel lobby.
- Morning Private tour of the wonders of the Ancient Romans. You will be transported back to the days of the Caesars and the Roman legions as you visit, together with your private local guide. This tour begins with a visit to the most famous monument of Ancient Rome - the Colosseum. From here, your guide will take you through the Roman Forum, which was the center of politics as well as public life in Ancient Rome.
- This afternoon enjoy an Underground Rome Private Guided Tour. Buried under the ground there is a lot of Rome's history, architecture and art treasures hidden. You will visit the Basilica of San Clemente, a unique lesson in Rome's many-layered history. It is many things together: the house of a Roman nobleman, a pagan temple, an ancient lower Basilica dating back to the 4th century and decorated with frescoes; and finally an upper-layer Basilica dating back to the 12th century filled with mosaics. At the end of the tour, your driver will transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 12: Rome At Leisure | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today spend the day at leisure in Rome. *Optional Tour: Rome Private Shopping Tour: Your shopping tour starts in Via Condotti and the surrounding area of Via Frattina, Via del Babuino, Via Borgognona and Via del Corso, known as the shopping area of Rome. Look at the more fashion shops and listen to the advices of your personal shopper on this morning or afternoon of fashion and glamour! Overnight in Rome.
Day 13: Rome Departure | At a time of your convenience enjoy a Private Transfer to Rome Airport. Unfortunately it is time to say Arrivederci! Ciao!
- 3 Nights Lake Como
- 3 Nights Cinque Terre
- 3 Nights in Florence
- 3 nights in Rome
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transportation by Mercedes E or V Class with English Speaking Driver
- Private Guided Tours with Professional Local Guides | Door to Door Service
- Entrances to Museums, Galleries, Archeological Parks and other Venues
- Breakfast at Hotels, All Food & Wine Tours/Enogastronomic and Most Lunches.
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in Italy
- Details up on request
Prices in Euro
Package Starting Prices based on Double Occupancy in
4* Boutique Hotels
€ 8,485 per person
5* Luxury Hotels
€ 11,485 per person