Do you want to live the Italian Dream?
Our exclusive Italy Dream tour lets you endeavor the Italian peninsula as you were a born Italian.
With Rome, Capri Island, Sorrento, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast in Southern Italy and Milan, Florence, Genoa, Portofino, Cinque Terre and Venice tours in Northern Italy, the country offers tremendous opportunities for private and luxury travel experiences.
Would you like a organized luxury tour of Italy with nothing to care about but your own enthusiasm and desire to see this marvelous country? Do you want a visit back to the old times with expert local tour guides and amazing tours resulting in your utmost satisfaction?
With our fleet of modern Mercedes vehicles as the transfer method, our private and luxury transportation services across Italy will guarantee your stay to be a VIP treated one.
You will also get a chance to try the best local foods in every place, taste the traditional wines and immense in the culinary scene like a true Italian.
If you are in for a full experience in which you can see Italy as in your dreams, this tour is definitely for you.
Day 01: Venice Arrival | On your arrival at Venice Airport, our local English speaking representative will be waiting to welcome you to Venice. You will be transferred by private limo and then by private motor boat to your hotel in central Venice. Rest of the day is at leisure. For overseas Flight arrivals, we suggest an early dinner with a good night sleep. Overnight in Venice.
Day 02: Venice Private Guided Tour with Gondola Ride and Bacari Tour | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby.
- Start with an enchanting panoramic tour over the history of St. Mark’s Square and its main monuments: You will visit the Cathedral of Venice, St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace, fourteenth century building from where the ancient Venetian republic exerted the control over the city. Then continue with a walking discovery of Venice backstreets and alleyways, away from the tourist crowds
- Lunch at leisure. In the afternoon meet with our expert Guide-Sommelier for a “ Bacari Tour “, she will introduce you the hidden Venice by this food & wine experience. The Bacari, local down-to-earth version of wine bars, serve tapas like “cicheti”, traditionally washed down with a glass of wine. At the end of the tour enjoy a Private Gondola ride. Overnight in Venice.
Day 03: Tri-Islands Laguna Private Boat Tour & Masks Atelier Visit | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby.
- Explore the famous islands of the Venice Lagoon - Murano, Burano and Torcello - on a private half-day trip. You'll watch glass-blowers at work on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice's first church on the tranquil island of Torcello. Return to Venice and after lunch at leisure.
- This afternoon you will visit a Mask Atelier. In the eighteenth century, Venice was renowned for the most famous Carnival in the world. Every social class experienced Carnival, a time of amusement, transgression and creativity. Overnight in Venice.
Day 04: Transfer from Venice to Lake Como via Milan | Breakfast at the Hotel. Private Transfer by boat and meet your Driver at Piazzale Roma. Today, travel through the Veneto and Lombardy countryside, On route to your Hotel on Lake Como, stop in Milan. Lunch at leisure. In the afternoon enjoy a Milan Private Guided Tour. Together with your Private Guide, visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper. Stop by the alluring Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery. Visit the medieval Sforza Castle. Next, tour the splendid Duomo and the fabulous La Scala Opera House. Late afternoon continue to your Lake Como Hotel. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 05: Lake Como Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today enjoy a beautiful and relaxing private day trip to Lake Como to see the city of Como and its jewel, Bellagio.
- Your driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Bellagio and drive you to Como historic city center, where you will visit its architectural wonders to include the Duomo, the Broletto, the Temple of Volta, and Terragni Palace. You can make an optional visit to the Educational Silk Museum, featuring machines, objects, documents, samples and instruments from Como’s textile industry, which earned the town its nickname “City of Silk.”
- Your private tour then takes you to Bellagio, one of the Italy’s most breathtaking towns. After lunch in a characteristic local restaurant, enjoy a guided walking tour in the historical center. From the lakefront reach La Punta (the tip of the peninsula), where the three arms of the lake divide. Visit St. James church then continue to the beautiful little borough of Pescallo. Walk by Villa Giulia and head back to the Como side of the lake, to see the little fishing harbour of Loppia. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 06: Lake Maggiore Private Guided Tour| Breakfast at the Hotel. This morning meet your local guide for a Full Day private tour of Lake Maggiore. The Tour starts in Stresa and then continues on to The Borromean Islands. The famous town of Stresa (Italy, 5000 inhabitants, 200 m above sea level) enjoys a splendid location on Lake Maggiore in the Gulf of Borromeo, where it overlooks the eponymous islands, the main attraction in the region. Its beautiful countryside, architectural gems and mild climate combine to make Stresa one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy. The Borromean Islands: Isola Madre and Isola Bella with their stunning palaces and ornamental gardens, are a must see destination for aesthetes. Luxury villas and opulent Art Nouveau hotels line the elegant lakeside, which is ideal for a tranquil stroll. Since the late 19th century Stresa has been renowned for its sophisticated atmosphere and genteel visitors, and today still enjoys an impressive roster of cultural, musical and meeting events. Late afternoon return to your Hotels on Lake Como. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 07: Transfer from Lake Como to Cinque Terre | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver in the lobby for a Private Transfer to your hotel in Cinque Terre. On route stop in Portofino where you will have some time at leisure before enjoying Lunch at a local characteristic restaurant. Early afternoon continue for your hotel in Cinque Terre. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 08: Cinque Terre Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your Private Guide at the Hotel Lobby for a Private Tour of The Cinque Terre (5 Lands), featuring some of the Mediterranean's most picturesque seaside villages. A combination of easy walks, village visits, train rides and a short boat trip between the atmospheric villages makes this the ideal visit to the Cinque Terre. Lunch in a characteristic Liguria restaurant. Your private Guide will share great stories about each charming village, as The Cinque Terre is a string of five fishing villages perched high on the Italian Riviera, which until recently were linked only by mule tracks and accessible only by rail or water. An ancient system of footpaths is still the best way to visit the five villages: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. Late afternoon return to your Hotel. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 09: Cinque Terre At Leisure | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today spend time at leisure in Cinque Terre. *Optional Tour: The Gulf of Poets is a dramatically beautiful area full of little villages, gorgeous colors and steep cliffs that disappear into the blue waters below. Also known as the Gulf of La Spezia this area of the Italian Riviera begins at the Magra River and finishes at the town of Portovenere. The Bay--so called because it was a favorite of writers like Shelley, Byron, Petrarca and Montale--also includes the picturesque villages of Lerici, Sarzana, Tellaro, San Terenzo, Montemarcello, the city of La Spezia, and the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. Overnight in Cinque Terre.
Day 10: Cinque Terre - Pisa & Lucca Private Tour - Florence | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your driver at the Hotel Lobby to private transfer to your Florence Hotel. On route visit first Pisa and then Lucca in the afternoon. Pisa and Lucca are undoubtedly among the richest cities in the world for architecture and history: they are mandatory destinations for those who want to go deep inside Tuscany and its artistic background. Once in Pisa, you will be met by personal guide and the tour starts in the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli: here you can admire the baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower, together with a guided visit in the majestic Cathedral. Lunch in a Characteristic Local Restaurant before the departure for Lucca. In Lucca, famous for its still intact walls, your Tour Guide will lead you to the enchanting old town centre walking along a section of the walls and enjoying a breathtaking view over the rooftops. Then you are free to admire the main attractions of the city we recommend Anfiteatro Square, Guinigi Tower, San Martino Cathedral and stroll along the picturesque streets of antique shops. Late afternoon continue to your Florence Hotel. Overnight in Florence.
Day 11: Florence Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your Guide at the Hotel Lobby. Follow your guide along the windy pathways to a stop in Piazza del Duomo. Be awed as you take in the glory of the Duomo (Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori). Marvel at the intricacy of the pink, white and green marble that covers the exterior, then gaze up at the striking cupola. You’ll also see Giotto's bell tower (Campanile di Giotto), and the bronze baptistery doors by Ghiberti. Next, stroll to the Accademia Gallery. Head directly inside with your skip-the-line ticket and make a beeline for the gallery’s most famous exhibit: Michelangelo’s David, a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture. Admire the marble statue which was carved in the early 16th century, and learn how it is a symbol of strength and youthful, human beauty. Lunch at leisure. This afternoon head into Florence Old Town to see the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce. Pose for photos by its distinctive façade before strolling to Piazza della Signoria. See the imposing Palazzo and Ponte Vecchio and admire the replica of Michelangelo’s David. Then, wander through the Loggia dei Lanzi, an open-air sculpture gallery. After, make for the Uffizi Gallery, which is home to more than 1,500 pieces of art including works by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raffaello and Caravaggio. Head directly inside Uffizi Gallery, with your skip-the-line tickets and Personal Guide. After the Tour, return to your Hotel. Overnight in Florence.
Day 12: San Gimignano and Siena Private Guided Tour | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver and guide in the lobby.
- You will visit San Gimignano, a fantastic example of medieval architecture declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, famous for its medieval skyscrapers. These tower houses were built by local families at the height of the Guelph-Ghibelline conflict. Stop in a Wine Estate where you will enjoy a Lunch/Food a Wine Tasting.
- Then continue on to Siena, Italy's loveliest medieval city. Enjoy a private guided visit of the old city center; walk along the narrow medieval streets, you will admire the splendid Cathedral, the Libreria Piccolomini and Piazza del Campo, where the famous Palio horse race is held twice a year, overlooked by the Palazzo del Comune. Free time to stroll around, before returning to your hotel in Florence
Day 13: Perugia and Assisi Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your Driver in the Hotel lobby. Today you will take a full-day Private Guided Tour in the green Umbria Region. You will first visit Perugia, an Etruscan town and the most important center in the Upper Tiber Valley. Perugia is today a thriving town with an important international university and one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, the Piazza IV Novembre. In the center of the square you will see the beautiful Fontana Maggiore, a fountain built in the 13th century in order to bring water into the center. In the square you will also find Palazzo dei Priori which houses the National Gallery of Umbria and the Collegio del Cambio with its frescoes by Perugino and amble along Perugia's elegant main street, Corso Vannucci. Lunch in a characteristic local restaurant. Your Umbrian excursion will then continue with a visit to Assisi, the birth place of the venerated Saint Francis. This quaint place built on a hill is made up of many, winding, stone-paved streets, and carefully restored houses. You might enjoy a steep walk up to The Fortress. The view from here is worth the hike! In the main square named “Piazza del Comune”, you can visit the remains of the Temple of Minerva. This interesting place, an example of Roman architecture from the 1st century AD, is now a Christian church, Santa Maria Sopra Minerva. One of the most beautiful sights in Assisi is the Basilica of Saint Francis. The stunning frescoes by Giotto and Cimabue are among the most important in Italy. Other famous churches in Assisi are the Basilica of Santa Chiara, where St. Clare is buried, and the Santa Maria degli Angeli in Porziuncola is found at the foot of Assisi, slightly out of town. Late afternoon return to your Hotel in Florence. Overnight in Florence.
Day 14: Florence - Naples - Sorrento | Breakfast at the Hotel. This morning you will be privately transferred to Florence train station where you will board a fast train in First Class for Naples. When you reach you be greeted by your driver that will transfer you to your Sorrento Hotel. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 15: Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Your driver and guide will meet you at the hotel ready to take you through the most significant archaeological sites of Naples Bay, Pompeii and Herculaneum. In the first century AD the Roman Empire had many cities, but none located in a more beautiful setting than those lining the Bay of Naples. Pompeii was buried under lava and ash from Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD and lay forgotten for hundreds of years. With its public baths, amphitheater, Roman temples and brothels, a tour of Pompeii is like a journey into the past. After the visit you will reach the most important winemaker of Lachrima Christi, located just few hundred metres below the peak of the Volcano Vesuvius. Here you will have a classical Italian lunch that includes bruschette with fresh tomatoes and olive oil served with salami and cheeses. Then, spaghetti will be served with little hill cherry tomatoes, accompanied by two different red wines. After lunch time you will drive 30 more minutes until you the Ancient Herculaneum. Dating back to the 4th century BC, the city was thought to have been founded by the legendary Hercules. This elite Roman resort was devastated by the same volcanic eruption that buried Pompeii in 79 AD. Herculaneum was covered by a torrent of mud, which protected the ruins from atmospheric agents and illegal excavators. You will visit the suburban Baths, the house of the Deers, the Augustales temple, the Palestra, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the house of the Pretty Courtyard, the house of the wooden Partition Wall, the Bicentenary house, the area of the Marina, where in 1980 archeologist found over 250 skeletons of fugitives. At the end of tour, your driver will take you back to your Hotel. Overnight in Sorrento.
Day 16: Full Day Capri Private Guided Tour | This morning you will be private transferred to Sorrento Marina Piccola to meet your guide and to board a fast ferry to Capri. First visit Marina Grande with his classy restaurants and sidewalk cafés. Then to Anacapri, 1,800 feet above sea level, where you will visit Villa San Michele and the Axel Munthe Gardens. Continue to the main town of Capri, where you can visit La Piazzetta, the Gardens of Augustus, Faraglioni, and the distinctive rocks. After lunch in a characteristic Caprese restaurant, you will visit, weather permitting, the incredible Blue Grotto. Capri is a very exclusive travel destination, it is here to spot the occasional unassuming celebrity (Paparazzi as well unfortunately). Late afternoon you will re-board the fast ferry to Sorrento. Have a lovely evening and night in Sorrento.
Day 17: Full Day Amalfi Coast Private Guided Tour | Today travel along one of the most intriguing coastline in the world, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello... The small houses along the mountain on top of each other, the breathtaking cliffs, the lemon and olive trees, the small bays, the Saracen watch towers, the narrow tiny street make this place unique in the world. First you will visit Positano, an exclusive little village famous for its latest fashion trends and exclusive night life. Continue on to Amalfi, once a powerful Maritime Republic and today a refined travel resort. Enjoy lunch in a characteristic Amalfi Coast fish restaurant. Then let us take you up to Villa Rufolo in Ravello, with spectacular view over the entire Amalfi Coast. Return to Sorrento for an overnight.
Day 18: Sorrento - Rome - Vatican Private Tour | After Breakfast meet your driver at the hotel lobby. Enjoy a Private transfer from your Sorrento Hotel to your hotel in Central Rome. Check in at the Hotel and lunch at leisure. In the afternoon meet your driver at the Hotel lobby to be transferred to the Vatican for an afternoon Vatican Private Guided tour.
- First Visit Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms. Here we will spend plenty of time to absorb the atmosphere of this unique building. You will learn about the life and times of Michaelangelo at the Vatican, his relationship with Pope Julius II and relive how he worked and lived.
- You will then move onto visit Saint Peter’s Basilica – the world’s most famous and largest Catholic Church. The final part of the tour will focus on Saint Peter’s Square; here you will have time to admire Michaelangelo’s Dome and Bernini’s colonnades. Late afternoon return you to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 19: Private Guided Ancient Rome and Underground Tour | After breakfast meet your driver and guide at the hotel lobby.
- Morning Private tour of the wonders of the Ancient Romans. You will be transported back to the days of the Caesars and the Roman legions as you visit, together with your private local guide. This tour begins with a visit to the most famous monument of Ancient Rome - the Colosseum. From here, your guide will take you through the Roman Forum, which was the center of politics as well as public life in Ancient Rome.
- This afternoon enjoy an Underground Rome Private Guided Tour. Buried under the ground there is a lot of Rome's history, architecture and art treasures hidden. You will visit the Basilica of San Clemente, a unique lesson in Rome's many-layered history. It is many things together: the house of a Roman nobleman, a pagan temple, an ancient lower Basilica dating back to the 4th century and decorated with frescoes; and finally an upper-layer Basilica dating back to the 12th century filled with mosaics. At the end of the tour, your driver will transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 20: Rome At Leisure | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today spend the day at leisure in Rome. *Optional Tour: Rome Private Shopping Tour: Your shopping tour starts in Via Condotti and the surrounding area of Via Frattina, Via del Babuino, Via Borgognona and Via del Corso, known as the shopping area of Rome. Look at the more fashion shops and listen to the advices of your personal shopper on this morning or afternoon of fashion and glamour! Overnight in Rome.
Day 21: Rome Departure | At a time of your convenience enjoy a Private Transfer to Rome Airport. Unfortunately it is time to say Arrivederci! Ciao!
- 3 Nights Venice
- 3 Nights Lake Como
- 3 Nights Cinque Terre
- 4 Nights in Florence
- 4 Nights Amalfi Coast
- 3 Nights Rome
- Private Transfers and Tours by Mercedes E Class with English speaking driver
- All Private Guided Tours with Professional Local Guides as per program
- Lake Como Full Day Tour
- First Class Seating on Frecciarossa Fast Train Florence to Naples.
- Food & Wine Tasting in Venice, Tuscany, Umbria and Amalfi Coast.
- All Breakfast and most Lunches included:Lake Como, Cinque Terre, Pisa, Chianti, Umbria, Capri, Amalfi Coast....
- Dinner with Tarantella Folkloristic Show in Sorrento
- More Details up on request
Prices in Euro
March to October 2017 Package Starting Prices based on Double Occupancy in
4* Boutique Hotels
€12,485 per person
5* Luxury Hotels
€15,785 per person