Surrounded by three different seas and a lot of lakes within it, Italy is known for the watery experience that takes the breath away. You can now be one of the few tourists who got to see the very best of Italy's Lakes and Watery cities like Venice and book this tour.
On your arrival at Venice Airport, our local English speaking representative will be waiting to welcome you to Italy. You will be transferred by private limo and then by private motor boat to your hotel in central Venice. For the next few days you will be private guided into the city with a gondola ride, visiting places like the Cathedral of Venice, St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace.
After Venice, you will be taken to the famous islands near Venice known as the Tri-Islands (Murano, Burano and Torcello). Explore the famous islands of the Venice Lagoon on a private half-day Private Boat Tour. You'll watch glass-blowers at work on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice's first church on the tranquil island of Torcello
Then, you will be transferred to Lake Como via Milan as one of the most popular lakes in Italy. Here you will visit Bellagio, the Pearl of Lake Como and have the opportunity to visit Villa del Balbaniello, Villa Carlotta and Villa Melzi. The tour continues with a day tour to Lake Maggiore with an amazing experiences of The Borromean Islands and Stresa.
The tour continues south to the Tuscany Region to discover several small towns as well as the cities of Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Lucca. Tuscany is an emotional region connected with the great food and wine. The wine tours in Tuscany are considered as an extraordinary experience coming from the best wine in the world. The Tuscan getaway tours are considered as charming, pleasant and relaxing, and never fail to offer the best
The end is reserved for a magnificent day tour to The Cinque Terre. a string of five fishing villages perched high on the Italian Riviera, which until recently were linked only by mule tracks and accessible only by rail or water. An ancient system of footpaths is still the best way to visit the five villages: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore.
Day 01: Venice Arrival | On your arrival at Venice Airport, our local English speaking representative will be waiting to welcome you to Venice. You will be transferred by private limo and then by private motor boat to your hotel in central Venice. Rest of the day is at leisure. For overseas Flight arrivals, we suggest an early dinner with a good night sleep. Overnight in Venice.
Day 02: Venice Private Guided Tour with Gondola Ride and Bacari Tour | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby.
- Enjoy a 4-hour enchanting walking tour of Venice: 2 Hours in the morning and 2 Hours in the afternoon with lunch at leisure. You will first admire all the landmarks of the famous St. Mark’s Square, the former political centre of the Venetian Republic. You will enter St. Mark’s Church with its breathtaking glittering mosaics. Then you enter the Gothic Doge’s Palace, where the Doge, the ‘leader’ lived and together with his advisors and politicians decided the fate of Europe in the 15th and 16th C. You will admire in the courtyard the impressive Giants’ Staircase, then ascend the magnificent Renaissance Golden Staircase and reach the amazing rooms decorated with paintings by Veronese, Tintoretto and Titian. You will cross the well-known Bridge of Sighs to walk through the empty cells of the former prison building. Leaving the crowd behind, strolling about the narrow alleys, you will see the non-touristy areas of the city. You tour will continue first to Santa Maria Formosa and then to Campo St. Giovanni e Paolo – The “Pantheon” of Venice, the great School of Charity. Admire Marco Polo House and Malibran Theatre. Return to San Marco through the mercerie, vital connection between Rialto and San Marco and main street for the city shopping.
- In the late afternoon meet with our expert Guide-Sommelier for a “ Bacari Tour “, she will introduce you the hidden Venice by this food & wine experience. The Bacari, local down-to-earth version of wine bars, serve tapas like “cicheti”, traditionally washed down with a glass of wine. At the end of the tour enjoy a Private Gondola ride. Overnight in Venice.
Day 03: Murano and Burano Islands Private Boat Tour | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby.
- Murano is the Venice island famous for its glassmaking; here you will visit a laboratory of a Venetian glass master to admire him at work while create its works of art. Murano as center for glass making starts in 1291 when the Venetian Republic, to avoid the risk of fire and destruction of the wooden houses, ordered to glassmaker to move their foundries to Murano. Stop in Burano, the most colourful Venice Island famous for its lace making and its picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors. Return to Venice for lunch and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 04: Transfer from Venice to Lake Como via Milan | Breakfast at the Hotel. Private Transfer by boat and meet your Driver at Piazzale Roma. Today, travel through the Veneto and Lombardy countryside, On route to your Hotel on Lake Como, stop in Milan. Lunch at leisure. In the afternoon enjoy a Milan Private Guided Tour. Together with your Private Guide, visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper. Stop by the alluring Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery. Visit the medieval Sforza Castle. Next, tour the splendid Duomo and the fabulous La Scala Opera House. Late afternoon continue to your Lake Como Hotel. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 05: Lake Como Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today enjoy a beautiful and relaxing private day trip to Lake Como to see the city of Como and its jewel, Bellagio.
- Your driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Bellagio and drive you to Como historic city center, where you will visit its architectural wonders to include the Duomo, the Broletto, the Temple of Volta, and Terragni Palace. You can make an optional visit to the Educational Silk Museum, featuring machines, objects, documents, samples and instruments from Como’s textile industry, which earned the town its nickname “City of Silk.”
- Your private tour then takes you to Bellagio, one of the Italy’s most breathtaking towns. After lunch in a characteristic local restaurant, enjoy a guided walking tour in the historical center. From the lakefront reach La Punta (the tip of the peninsula), where the three arms of the lake divide. Visit St. James church then continue to the beautiful little borough of Pescallo. Walk by Villa Giulia and head back to the Como side of the lake, to see the little fishing harbour of Loppia. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 06: Stresa and Borromean Islands Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. This morning meet your driver and guide at the hotel lobby. Today you will spend the day touring Lake Maggiore. Your tour starts in Stresa and then continues on to The Borromean Islands. Stresa is an exclusive place with its beautiful lakeside setting, its grand hotels and villas, and the gorgeous mountains that surround Lake Maggiore. After a guided stroll in Stresa, you will enjoy a Private Boat Tour in the Borromeo Gulf for a visit to the beautiful Isola Bella (Beautiful Island). A tiny village, still preserving its original charm, will welcome us on the Island. Lunch in a characteristic local restaurant. Continue on to Isola Madre, which raises from the water with an enticing silhouette traced in the luxurious vegetation that covers the greatest part of it. Continue to Isola dei Pescatori. Its narrow cobbled streets, pretty harbor and charming houses make it an enchanting place to visit. Late afternoon retur to your hotel. Overnight on Lake Como.
Day 07: Lake Como | Florence Private Guided Tour | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver in the lobby for a Private Transfer to your hotel in Florence. After Lunch at leisure your private guide will meet you at your hotel for your private walking tour of the city. Florence's rich past as the cultural centre of the Italian Renaissance can still be seen today in the wealth of art gathered here and in the preservation of its splendid architecture. The tour includes visits of the Duomo and the Baptistery, the Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, and the famous Accademia Gallery (entrance fee included). Overnight in Florence.
Day 08: Pisa and Lucca Private Tour | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby.
- Once in Pisa, you will be met by personal guide and the tour starts in the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli: here you can admire the baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower, together with a guided visit in the majestic Cathedral. Lunch in a Characteristic Local Restaurant before the departure for Lucca.
- In Lucca, famous for its still intact walls, your Tour Guide will lead you to the enchanting old town center walking along a section of the walls and enjoying a breathtaking view over the rooftops. Visit or pass by Anfiteatro Square, Guinigi Tower, San Martino Cathedral and stroll along the picturesque streets of antique shops. Late afternoon return to Florence. Overnight in Florence.
Day 09: Day at Leisure or *Optional Tour: Cinque Terre Private Guided Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. Meet your Private Guide at the Hotel Lobby for a Private Tour of The Cinque Terre (5 Lands), featuring some of the Mediterranean's most picturesque seaside villages. A combination of easy walks, village visits, train rides and a short boat trip between the atmospheric villages makes this the ideal visit to the Cinque Terre. Lunch in a characteristic Liguria restaurant. Your private Guide will share great stories about each charming village, as The Cinque Terre is a string of five fishing villages perched high on the Italian Riviera, which until recently were linked only by mule tracks and accessible only by rail or water. An ancient system of footpaths is still the best way to visit the five villages: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. Late afternoon return to your Hotel in Florence.
Day 10: San Gimignano and Siena Private Guided Tour | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver and guide in the lobby.
- You will visit San Gimignano, a fantastic example of medieval architecture declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, famous for its medieval skyscrapers. These tower houses were built by local families at the height of the Guelph-Ghibelline conflict. Stop in a Wine Estate where you will enjoy a Lunch/Food a Wine Tasting.
- Then continue on to Siena, Italy's loveliest medieval city. Enjoy a private guided visit of the old city center; walk along the narrow medieval streets, you will admire the splendid Cathedral, the Libreria Piccolomini and Piazza del Campo, where the famous Palio horse race is held twice a year, overlooked by the Palazzo del Comune. Free time to stroll around, before returning to your hotel in Florence.
Day 11: Florence Departure | At a time of your convenience enjoy a Private Transfer to Florence Airport. Unfortunately it is time to say Arrivederci! Ciao!
- 3 Nights Venice: Hotel Ruzzini Palace 4* or Similar
- 3 Night Lake Como: Como Palace Hotel 4* or Similar
- 3 Nights Florence: Hotel degli Orafi 4* or Similar
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transportation by Mercedes E or V Class with English Speaking Driver
- Private Guided Tours with Professional Local Guides | Door to Door Service
- Entrances to Museums, Galleries, Archeological Parks and other Venues
- Breakfast at Hotels, All Food & Wine Tours/Enogastronomic and Most Lunches.
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in Italy
- Details up on request
Prices in Euro
Package Starting Prices based on Double Occupancy in
4* Boutique Hotels
€ 6,595 per person
5* Luxury Hotels
€ (On Request) per person