Les 3 Vallees Ski Packages
Val Thorens – Les 3 Vallees
Let us take you to Val Thorens in France that, astonishingly, at the beginning of the 20th century, no one had envisioned it would be a skiing resort that could go on and host one of the world’s prestigious skiing events know as the Olympics.
So, where is Val Thorens? Why is it the best destination?
Val Thorens is a purpose-built dam located in Les 3 Vallees, in the French Alps, standing at an altitude of 2300m above sea level. The site has one of the longest pistes of 600km. You may have heard of 3 Vallees. Val Thorens is part of this ski domain where a joint ski pass connects them.
Val Thorens was once a vast summer pasture ground. Changes started in the 1960s to make what we see today. Val Thorens stands tall and is now a popular tourist destination for tourists from Europe and worldwide. Val Thorens skiing is a world-class adventure, and it is the home of the famous Jean-Fred Chapuis, the skier X champion of the 2014 Olympics.
What makes skiing to be enjoyable at Val Thorens?
Of all the myriad skiing destination options, why should you head to Val Thorens? It is a high altitude place with large snow volumes, often referred to as Glacier de Péclet. It makes the resort open for almost the whole year, from November to May. The slopes here face north and northeast. What is ideal about this is that they are not exposed to too much heat.
Val Thorens is a place that is equipped with skiing runs for beginners and experts. It has over 600 pistes, of which half of them are beginner-friendly while another half has some of the challenging runs that are suitable for experts. Thus, Val Thorens has something in store for everyone.
The beginner skiers can enjoy the convenient base area slopes, which accord gentle, green terrain and many surface lifts, making it best for the fast time skiers! Beginners won’t need to be at the notch of the slopes, but they can do that once they are sure their skills are up to the task. Expert skiers will enjoy the highest skiing peaks such as the Pointe du Bouchet, 3220 meters long, and Cime de Caron, 3200m long.
Finally, Val Thorens is a popular tourist attraction that attracts locals and people from abroad: Britain, the Netherlands, Germany, the USA, and Canada. Additionally, it is a magnet for snow region, and thus no matter what time of the year you visit it, there will be snow.
What else can you do at Val Thorens?
Val Thorens is a high Alpine location; therefore, the activities here are both outdoors and indoors.
- What about trying zip lining? They are no better ways to get your adrenaline pumped than being suspended in the air and having an aerial view of the area beneath you. There is a zip line from Oreille to Val Thorens, which is 1300 meters above the ground. More so, the Zipline here is 100 kilometers long: one of the most extended Ziplines in Europe.
- Tobogganing is another outdoor activity that is equally enjoyable and pleasurable as skiing and zip lining. Its equipped with a 6 kilometers run. Tobogganners are assured of a memorable experience.
- Indoors activities here include indulging in clubbing as the places have numerous restaurants and clubs. It’s as if the place comes to live once more at night and could extend to the wee hours. Other indoor activities include swimming and relaxation areas that are found in the sports center.
There is no shortage of Accommodation in Val Thorens. A wide array of accommodation exists in the 3 Vallees. Most visitors stay in either of the three best-known resort towns, Meribel, Val Thorens (Europe’s highest resort), and Courchevel (one of Europe’s most popular with jet-set). Your Ski Package will include accommodation in 4* Boutique or 5* Luxury Hotels and Chalet. The Hotels provide access to the slopes via lifts
How to access Val Thorens
The Val Thorens ski destination is well connected. The closest airports that will directly connect you to the place are Geneva (GVA) and Lyon (LYS). As part of your Ski Package, Italy Luxury Tours will provide you with a Private Transfer to and from your Hotel.
Book your Val Thorens Ski Package with the Italy Luxury tours.
Be sure to contact us at 1 855 539 0045
- 7 Nights/8 Days
- 4* Boutique or 5* Luxury Hotel or Chalet
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transfers to and from Airport
- Day Excursions and Private Guided Tour
- Ski Passes and Ski Instructor on request
- Meals: Half or Full Board
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in France
Private Package Tours Rates
Low Season (Nov. 16 to April 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 700 Euro per person/per day
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,000 per person/per day.
High Season (April 16 to Nov. 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 800 Euro per person/per day
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,200 + Euro per person/per day.
For Private Small Groups of 4, 6 and 8 + price per person will be lower.
For Custom Made Tours we work with any reasonable Budget