Are you a winter sports fan looking for a ski package to a world-class destination? Are you interested in ski packages to one of the world's best ski areas that will give you a lifetime experience? Well, there is a place for you. The St. Moritz Resort is your place.
St. Moritz is one of the most visited and acknowledged resorts on the planet, a stylish place with a deep and elite cosmopolitan feeling. It's the home of actual fantasy, a fantastic place to stay and admire its features.
St. Moritz was the first-ever developed winter resort in the world, about 150 years ago. It's the world's capital of winter glitz. St. Moritz Resort is located in the Engadin Valley, south of Switzerland, and close to Italy's frontier. With its position being at 1856m, the altitude gives the place a fantastic combination of snow and the sun's reliability. It has 88 pistes with more than four separate sectors and with a height up to 3305m.
St. Moritz is in the upper part of the Engadin Valley and has a lot to offer. With many events going on and many other cultural programs conducted here, you get to have the best holiday ever.
Skiing in S. Moritz
St Mauritz is a good resort for all types of skiers, beginners, intermediates, or even experts. It has a large ski area that is snowsure during the winter season that favors the intermediates mostly. It is a resort that offers a wide variety of winter sports and training lessons for beginners.
St. Moritz is the best learning place for anyone wishing to acquire skiing and snowboarding experience. It offers incredible steeps with progressive terrain for its users. There are ski schools here that specialized in Ski instruction. These schools will ensure you get to the ski areas most indicated for beginners.
As part of your Ski Package, Italy Luxury Tours will arrange Guided Ski Tours, depending on your abilities and fitness. You may explore Albula and the Val Arlas.
- Albula Ski Tour starts from St. Moritz and ends in Chamanna Jenatsch. On Route, you will find numerous glaciers such as Vallorgia and Laviner. This exciting experience gets one exploring the area and getting to train more on skiing. You will spend the night in a Mountain Chalet will be required.
- Val Arlas Ski Tour is for those who wish to go for an off-piste powder skiing without spending the night there. It's a single day's tour.
Events in St. Moritz
There are always events going throughout the year. The Ovaverva Sports Center has indoor and outdoor pools with a fitness center. There is the Eponymous Frozen Lake, which is the site set for skating, curling, horse racing on ice, show jumping, polo on ice, greyhound racing, and many more. There is also the St. Moritz bobsleigh run, which is the only left natural ice track in the world, an exciting place that you need to visit. There is also the Engadin Ski Marathon, typically held in March. It is an important event; if you are in St. Moritz during this period, make sure you don't miss it.
Other Activities in St. Moritz
Aside from the skiing and the events planned here, you can also take time to visit some of the best places here, such as the Museums, Lakes, shopping centers, and many more. The Museums found here are two:
- The Segantini Museum is all about the heritage and national significance of Switzerland. Visit the place to learn more about Switzerland's heritage.
- The Engadiner Museum exhibits are about local culture, customs, and traditions. It is usually opened throughout the year except for November and May.
For the lovers of fashion and glamour, Serlas Street is the place to visit. There are different top international brands; Cavalli, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Zegna, and many top-level brands. Serlas Street is where you will find fashionable and up to date items, including jewelry, select wines, and delicateness. You will also get to visit Mili Weber's house, constructed by her and where she called home.
Don't miss out on one of the most beautiful sceneries of St Moritz, the Leaning Tower. It was built as a church during the twelve century and later got demolished. One of its towers, 33m high, did not get destroyed and was preserved. Other captivating places include the Bronze bust of Johannes Badrutt and St. Moritz Church (built in the neo-gothic style).
St. Moritz has plenty of Hotels and Chalets to suit any needs and budget. Some of these Hotels have restaurants, pubs, and lounges to keep you entertained throughout the evening. For those who love clubbing, there are many Night Clubs in the Hotels vicinity. Your Ski Package will include accommodation in 4* Boutique or 5* Luxury Hotels providing access to the slopes via lifts.
How to get to St. Moritz
The nearest International airport to St. Moritz is Zurich Airport (ZRH). As part of your Ski Package, Italy Luxury Tours will provide you with a Private Transfer to and from your Hotel.
Book your Ski Package and get to enjoy the world's finest Winter Sports Resort.
Contact us at 1 855 539 0045
- 7 Nights/8 Days
- 4* Boutique or 5* Luxury Hotel or Chalet
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transfers to and from Airport
- Day Excursions and Private Guided Tours
- Ski Passes and Ski Instructor on request
- Meals: Half or Full Board
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in Switzerland