Once known as the Venetian Empire is an era where Venice, the city on water ruled with its architecture, art and tradition. The gondola rides, fancy walks and fine dining events date back to centuries ago, where Venice was a town of glitz and glamour. Now, it is a major touristic destination best covered with our Venetian Empire & South Tyrol tour that takes you on a tour in the Cathedral of Venice, St. Mark's Basilica and The Doge's Palace, all 14th century buildings from where the ancient Venetians controlled the city once upon a time.
The second part of the tour is reserved for the picturesque mountains known as the Dolomites and a visit to one of the world's most luxurious ski resorts and a celebrity hotspot - Cortina D' Ampezzo. Here, you get to taste the latest fashion, dine at the best restaurants but also visit the birth home of the famed 16th century painter Titian.
The tour continues with a visit of Verona and Lake Garda, for exclusive wine tours where you are able to see the process of wine making and also visit one of the most popular olive oil museums situated in Bardolino.
Day 01: Venice Arrival | On your arrival at Venice Airport, our local representative will be waiting to welcome you to Venice. You will be transferred first by private limo and then by private motor launch to your hotel in central Venice. The rest of the day is for you to spend at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 02: Venice Private Guided Tour with Gondola Ride and Bacari Tour | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby.
- Start with an enchanting panoramic tour over the history of St. Mark Square and its main monuments: You will visit the Cathedral of Venice, St. Mark's Basilica and the Doges Palace, fourteenth-century building from where the ancient Venetian republic exerted the control over the city. Then continue with a walking discovery of Venice backstreets and alleyways, away from the tourist crowds
- Lunch at leisure. In the afternoon meet with our expert Guide-Sommelier for a Bacari Tour, she will introduce you the hidden Venice by this food & wine experience. The Bacari, local down-to-earth version of wine bars, serve tapas like â€œcichetiâ€, traditionally washed down with a glass of wine. At the end of the tour enjoy a Private Gondola ride. Overnight in Venice.
Day 03: Murano and Burano Islands Private Boat Tour | This morning after breakfast meet your Personal Guide at the Hotel lobby. Murano is the Venice island famous for its glassmaking; here you will visit a laboratory of a Venetian glass master to admire him at work while creating its works of art. Murano as the center for glass making starts in 1291 when the Venetian Republic, to avoid the risk of fire and destruction of the wooden houses, ordered to glassmaker to move their foundries to Murano. Stop in Burano, the most colourful Venice Island famous for its lace making and its picturesque fishermen's houses painted in bright pastel colors. Return to Venice for lunch and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
Day 04: Venice - Dolomites - Cortina | After Breakfast at the Hotel meet your Driver in the lobby. Today, drive north to Cortina, one of the most beautiful villages of the Dolomites. En route stop and visit of Sesto and Dobbiaco, typical Tyrolean villages and lunch in a typical alpine farmhouse. Enjoy the incredible landscape of the Eastern Alps. Overnight in Cortina.
Day 05: Cortina| After Breakfast at the Hotel meet your Driver and expert Guide before departing for the mountain village of Pieve di Cadore to enjoy a privately guided walking tour of the town center and to learn more about its illustrious native son with a special visit to the birth home of famed 16th century painter Titian. After your tour of Pieve di Cadore, you'll depart on a scenic drive to beautiful Lake Misurina to admire its breathtaking views of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo. Stop for lunch at an Agro-Tourism that is also a working farm, to enjoy a meal featuring fresh farm made produce, homemade cheeses and local specialties like kanederli (potato dumplings). In the afternoon together with your Private Guide explore the hiking trails around Misurina Lake, one of the most beautiful Lakes in the Dolomites and at the same time the biggest natural lake in the Cadore region. Around Misurina Lake there are giant mountains and lovely mountain pastures: a perfect territory for comfortable walks and demanding hikes. You will discuss with your Private Guide on the day's best Itinerary for your afternoon hike. To the east of the lake, there is the "Bonacossa Trail" which leads hikers through the magic mountains of Sesto and Cadini. To the north, however, you can hike in direction Three Peaks, the most famous mountains in the whole Dolomites. In the late afternoon return to Cortina for a free evening. Overnight in Cortina D'Ampezzo.
Day 06: Cortina - Bolzano - Verona | After Breakfast at the Hotel meet your Driver in the lobby to transfer to Verona. En route stop in Bolzano. Bolzano is able to mesmerize tourists who come from all over. Its two lifestyles, one Northern European and the other more Mediterranean, combine to make the perfect union, which can be clearly seen in the historic and artistic treasures of this city. Continue to your Hotel in Verona. Overnight in Verona.
Day 07: Verona | After breakfast at the Hotel, meet your driver in the lobby for a morning Private Guided Tour of Verona. Visit Verona main sights: the Arena (Roman amphitheater), Juliet's house, Romeo's house, the Roman bridge, the Roman theater, the Scala family tombs (considered one of the most representative example of Gothic architecture), Signori square, Erbe square, Castlevecchio (14th century castle), and much more. Lunch and afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Verona.
Day 08: Verona at Leisure | Breakfast at the Hotel. Today enjoy a day at leisure in Verona. The Verona area boasts numerous buildings of artistic and historic value: castles, towers, hermitages, monasteries, sanctuaries, and old Romanesque parishes. In its northernmost parts is Lessinia, with its Regional Park and Monte Baldo to indicate the passage from the plains of the Po Valley to the Alpines: a charming scenery fit for hiking and excursions through the grasslands, olive groves, vineyards, and orchards. It is the reason that Monte Baldo is also known as Hortus Europae, Garden of Italy and Europe. Overnight in Verona.
Day 09: Lake Garda Wine Tour | Breakfast at the Hotel. The southern part of the Lake is the birthplace of the Custoza white wine. Though not so well known abroad, the mild climate of the Lake renders these wines very pleasant to drink. You will follow the wine road between the enchanting fishing villages of Lazise, Garda, Bardolino and the romantic Punta San Vigilio offering stunning views of the Lake. You will visit one of the most famous wine cellars, owned by the Zeni family. Here you will have the opportunity not only to taste all the wines of the Verona regions but also to learn about the process of winemaking in their interesting wine museum. The Lake Garda is also known for its olive oil, and a visit to the olive oil museum in Bardolino is part of the program. Late afternoon return to your Hotel in Verona.
Day 10: Venice Departure | After breakfast at the hotel enjoy a Private Transfer to Venice Airport.
- 3 Nights Venice: Hotel Ruzzini Palace 4* or Similar
- 2 Night Cortina: Hotel Ambra Cortina 4* or Similar
- 4 Nights Verona: Hotel Accademia 4* or Similar
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transportation by Mercedes E or V Class with English Speaking Driver
- Private Guided Tours with Professional Local Guides | Door to Door Service
- Entrances to Museums, Galleries, Archeological Parks and other Venues
- Breakfast at Hotels, All Food & Wine Tours/Enogastronomic and Most Lunches.
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in Italy
- Details up on request
Private Package Tours Rates
Low Season (Nov. 16 to April 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 600 Euro per person/per day.
- Platinum: in 5* Standard Hotels: Starting at 800 Euro per person/per day.
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,000 per person/per day.
Shoulder Season (April 16 to May 15) and (Oct. 16 to Nov. 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 650 Euro per person/per day.
- Platinum: in 5* Standard Hotels: Starting at 850 Euro per person/per day.
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,100 + Euro per person/per day.
High Season (May 16 to Oct. 15):
- Gold: in 4* Boutique Hotels: Starting at 700 Euro per person/per day.
- Platinum: in 5* Standard Hotels: Starting at 900 Euro per person/per day.
- Diamond: in 5* Luxury Hotels: Starting at 1,200 + Euro per person/per day.
Private Small Groups of 4, 6 and 8 + price per person will be lower
For Custom Made Tours we work with any reasonable Budget