Adelboden is one of our favourite Swiss ski resorts: a large ski area, a very good choice of reasonably priced hotels, plus the town itself is extremely pretty.
While not well known to most North Americans, for intermediate skiers who attach importance to relaxing, pretty surroundings, Adelboden has a lot of appeal. A combination of a vastly upgraded lift system, extensive snowmaking, and a “chocolate box” style Swiss mountain village in which cars are discouraged await you here. The top altitude is not great however most slopes face north so snow retention is excellent. Prices are reasonable by Swiss standards, and the level of hospitality at Adelboden’s many hotels is excellent!
If driving, Adelboden is also very close to both the vast Gstaad and Jungfrau ski regions.
- 7 Nights/8 Days
- 4* Boutique or 5* Luxury Hotel or Chalet
- Assistance and Porterage at Airports, Train Stations and Hotels
- Private Transfers to and from Airport
- Day Excursions and Private Guided Tours
- Ski Passes and Ski Instructor on request
- Meals: Half or Full Board
- 24/7 Assistance and Support from our Ground Operational Office in Switzerland