Your honeymoon will jumpstart your journey to life-long togetherness. Choosing the right honeymoon destination crucial to ensure that your entry into married life is truly romantic and memorable. Still undecided? You can’t go wrong with a honeymoon trip to Italy.
Italy has something for every type of traveler—from art, to history and culture, to natural attractions and amazing gastronomy. But if you only have a few days to spare, it can be tricky to plan an itinerary. How do you maximize the use of your time? Below we list five of Italy’s most romantic honeymoon destinations to help you out.
- Tuscany. For adventure-seeking couples, Tuscany is an ideal place to honeymoon. Experience the farmhouses and hamlets that colorfully accessorize the Chianti hills with an exclusive horseback ride. Finish the day off with your favorite wine and delicacies in a hotel particularly handpicked for your comfort.
- Sicily. If good food is a non-negotiable element in your travel experience, a Sicilian honeymoon might be the best option for you. Aside from the beautiful ancient attractions, beautiful holiday villas, and gorgeous beaches, good food is the main selling point of this region. Italy, in general, offers excellent gastronomy, but there’s something special about Sicily. Go on a food and wine tour with your spouse and bring some goodies home with you.
- Capri and the Amalfi Coast. For a more exclusive time together, personalize your Italy honeymoon package with a private cruise. Enjoy watching the sun rise and set in your private yacht, which will dock at beautiful coasts and small towns that you can them explore together on foot.
- Piedmont. If you and your spouse love wine, then Piedmont is the perfect pick. Italy honeymoon packages to this region may include private tours where you can walk through flourishing vineyards and hills. See firsthand how Barbera grapes are transformed into the famous full-bodied Barolo wines.
- Venice – When it comes to romantic honeymoon holiday packages in Italy, it’s hard not to think of Venice. After a gondola ride in the beautiful canals and waterways, you can hold hands with your spouse and stroll the lovely streets, looking for a café or a restaurant. Your tour provider can put you in a nice hotel far enough away from the noise of the city center to be peaceful while still being near the conveniences.
To get the honeymoon holiday packages that will best suit your preferences, hire a luxury travel provider that can customize excellent travel itineraries based on your specific goals and requirements.